hollymollysillywolly

Sunday, June 20, 2010

DAD? (my)


the previous post was taken from other site.
now, I'll take my time to introduce to you all, my father :)

Maybe he's not like the other father as usual, he has some EXTRAORDINARY CHARACTERISTIC.

first of all, cannot accept all suggestion from other people (include his own family)
second, temperamental (so regretful)
third, always do what he want to do
fourth, never want to be a "servant"
fifth, big ego!!!!
sixth, jealousy with anything
seventh, anything must be perfecto!
eight, full of sarcasm
ninth, he always get what he want, no matter what to do(include violence)
tenth, laziest person in my family

But, even he got that EXTRAORDINARY shit, he always get a way to make my family (especially me) be proud of him again... that's the reason why i cant hate you,paps :)

love you .

best regards,
yours :)