hollymollysillywolly

Sunday, June 20, 2010

my (ex) boy

Brave responsibility good looking good attitude lover care honest big tall bright guarding protect funny loyal friendly LOL

my love,my hope,my star,my idol, my big brother ,my role model,my everything


060610 -Speechless. Knowing the truth. Hah! Laughing. You've be with her. Crying. i've been untagged in your heart anymore

050610 God, even he's not mine anymore, i still loving him like in the past. Even he's not put attention anymore to me, i still pray to You for all the goodness that you have for him. Please listen to me this time, God. Give him the better lover to make he smile even You know that i'll cry when i see his smile

120610 - when he was love me, everything was beautiful. Everytime i look into him, all pain was vanished.

180610 - knowing the truth that you was no longer inlove with me. When i was with you, i thought you really with me. I was count on you, but with this thing, god forsake, holly molly. You've got me down. Seriously!

1039 pm - its hard to believe when your crush doesn't fell in love with you with all his heart from the beginning. You try to not believe and ran from this situation. but, all you've got just the unsure thing. And a lot of misery. in your life, a lot of fake happen, but just this lil' damn thing that can make your heart broken into pieces. You try to make this situation better, but all you've got just regrettable thing. No chance for you to make this better, no hope for you to make this just like in your dream.