hollymollysillywolly

Sunday, August 15, 2010

3 months ago :)

" Don't you know baby, that this feeling keeps me waiting like you'll come back to me"

After 3 months from that day, it's hard to believe that i still have love on you. Even it less than before... But, to be with you it's the best damn thing ever. there's nobody gettin' over you. There's a chance to you to be refilled, but i grant there's no chance to you to be replaced. fell in love with you not makes me feel disappointed. Wish i could spin my world into reverse, just to have you back again.
hey boy, don't you know? knowing your heart, makes me feel so in love :) and be with you, makes me feel safe an warm. and your presence always makes me wanting you more and more.But now, i have to release "this" you. With all my heart, i said this LOUDLY : why suddenly i do miss him so much, even both of us had already end our realtionship long loooong time ago?