hollymollysillywolly

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

just for tonight

this night, makes me so sick and so tired of thinking about him. yaa, i know this is about my lability after all. But, in the case like this there's a thousand good reason for thinking about him tonight.

on the night like this, i was thinking that:
- he was irreplaceable
- he was amazing
- there's no chance for me to get him
- being desperado senorita was sucks
- all i want to do just be with him (again)
- i can spin the time counterclockwise
- i can't stand out without him
- i want he to stay beside me
- it's amazing if this heart could be reunited
- there's nobody can't stop me love him
- i can't explain this feeling with words
- i am so tired of tears
- i am not done wishing him was here
- it's been months, and i can't let you go
- for some reason, i can't get over us
- i am not regret what I've done with him
- back to the past, feeling tears inside my heart
- forgetting him, the hardest thing that i ever try
- hoping him back again, the useless thing i ever made
- aargh, too much about him

enough is enough. no more walking around with my head down. i am so over being blue, crying on him this night. hope tomorrow this lability will vanishing it self :D

"every single moment in my life reminds me of you and makes me know how precious you are"